When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

Oh MY GOD
that was amazing!

Crouching Kitten Crouching Kitten

Oh Wow!

Very very nice. Beautiful humor I liked it ALOT.
Punch was hilarious, really.
Graphics were allright, very nice style overall.

---------
thanks.

Deathgore Deathgore

Deathgore is the Man

REALLY cool!

I've been watching movies here and there on Newgrounds and I think this one really have something special. I liked the style a lot and the music was perfect. A nice sense of humor and great job on the artwork. Ill make sure to watch part 2 as soon as it comes out. I like how you made some scene different from others ( ''3d'' scene, the huge arm scene, fbf-like scene )

''Do you remember your mission ?''
''.... .. . No''

hahaha.

AustinBreed responds:

Lol. Thanks bro, glad you enjoyed it. :D

-Falling- -Falling-

Amazing!

Really good script and great points of view. One of the best slow-motion animation I have seen here. The music fited perfectly with the animation and , like others said, we could totally feel emotions.

9/10 overall. Good job. Worth the Front page.

Home,Sweet Home Home,Sweet Home

Original

The graphics werent really good but the main idea was cool. I througth it was going to be another shitty stick VS stick movie.... but it turned to be pretty fun.

The Ultimate Clockdown The Ultimate Clockdown

Genius!

Thats was great! Really funny and sooo much original! I like the graphic a lot. The animation was cool too. Good job!

Happy clock day!

-AAF-

((Lady in the Water)) ((Lady in the Water))

Really good!

hahaha I loved it! The voice acting made me laugh from the beginning to the end. The story was ok but godly animated :P. Maybe its not great graphic with crazy movement , but you have your own style. I really enjoyed it!

Good job!

4/5

Tribute to BBQ Tribute to BBQ

hahaha!

really nice tribute! I liked it a lot. As good as BBQ's one. I was saying to myself ''If he dont fart it wont be as funny'' ... then suddently! Lol

Nice one!

4/5

GAMECUBICLE responds:

omg... how could you have thought there wont be any farting in a BBQ movie? shame on you! :P

Fury FbF Collab Fury FbF Collab

NICE!

This came out really good! Good Job to everyone in this collab! I liked doing a part a lot and we got a really good score ;).

Lets do another one :D

5/5 ( lol )

RobbieSkater responds:

"Lets do another one :D"
I plan on it. lol u will be one of the first to know when its started :D.

Arena 8 Arena 8

:S

Good but it become boring... The gas thing was very not funny. The overal lfight was good , but its oming a bit childish. You should try something new. Also , I hated the song lol.

Need some change.

2/5

FireHound responds:

myes, the gas thing... the guy hasn't used gas for a long time in starcraft you see... probably a bit lame for "outsiders" :)