StrawBerryClockPacman StrawBerryClockPacman

I already enjoy pacman...

I allready like pacman a lot , but with SBC in it! WoW!! Good job! AWesome game :D I like the ''B'' thing too :P

5/5 ( lol, clock daY )

Great game!

Zachary responds:

hey man thanks, happy clock day

-=Bounce=- -=Bounce=-

Hey!

Hey! This is -AAF- from NGc! Man this game is awesome. It was a really nice preloader game, but an even more good real game! I REALLY like all the things you added. You make very good game you know?! ( Robot collab pre-loader :P ) Make more please!

5/5

Daj responds:

hey! it's -AAF-! lol can't wait to see how that collab works out =)

EXPGEN EXPGEN

Perfect!

Wow! The best platform game editor I never seen! I played on it for over 1 hour! A lot of choice of characters/backgrounds/sounds/options. I really think this should get Front page + a lot of awards! Awesome game! I would like so say something to improve your game , but its kinda perfect .. I cant finf anything to add :D

5/5

NG Sketchbook Tour 06 NG Sketchbook Tour 06

Awesome!

This is not really animation but have some awesome things in it! I loved each picture. This is a really really good idea , very original.The sketchbook was well presented too ( I loved how you gave some informations about the artist ( artist , AS nerd , etc). I really think this worth a front page!!!

4/5

MiqiBo MiqiBo

Cool

Nice little game. Its a bit too slow for me ( I mean , I prefer playing actions game :P ) but it was really cool. Also it was very original and kinda relaxing ( with the music and the nice background).

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

If the entire genre isn't to your tastes, I suppose I can't do much about that.

LJC is a music master. Everyone should check out his stuff.

It'd have been nice to hear what your score was, but you let me have a nice glimpse of your thoughts.

Thanks for the review!

Stay funky,
- Bez

King of Power King of Power

Awesome!

That was a great game! I enjoyed every second of it. It took me some time to understand how to slow down *lol* . I like the control too ,made me think of a real boat. The graphics are excellent.

4/5

-AAF-

Kill Yourself (Webcam) Kill Yourself (Webcam)

Sweet!

Hahahaha ! Really nice little game! I really enjoyed killing myself :P. Also it was VERY original and good use of the webcam thing. I give you a 10 in style because of the originality. The graphic could use some improve.

Nazi-Barney responds:

your grammar could use some 'improve'

CCS Maze CCS Maze

Good

Original idea. The sound was ok. The Maze was fun to play. I kinda get bored after 1 minute , but I finished it :P . Next time maybe add colors! Black and white is just not the best for a long game like this!

Overall:6/10

-AAF-

Megaman Zero Alpha Megaman Zero Alpha

Well...

It was good but nothing more. ... I like it for 1 minutes , then I got bored. The graphic are not yours so I gave you a 5. Oher then that it was OK.

Need some improvement!

2/5

Ninja Bag Ninja Bag

Nice

Nice little game. Very addictive. I enjoyed killing everything that moved :P I think that after like 1 minute it become boring...

You should add gun :P