When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

Oh MY GOD
that was amazing!

Crouching Kitten Crouching Kitten

Oh Wow!

Very very nice. Beautiful humor I liked it ALOT.
Punch was hilarious, really.
Graphics were allright, very nice style overall.

---------
thanks.

Deathgore Deathgore

Deathgore is the Man

REALLY cool!

I've been watching movies here and there on Newgrounds and I think this one really have something special. I liked the style a lot and the music was perfect. A nice sense of humor and great job on the artwork. Ill make sure to watch part 2 as soon as it comes out. I like how you made some scene different from others ( ''3d'' scene, the huge arm scene, fbf-like scene )

''Do you remember your mission ?''
''.... .. . No''

hahaha.

AustinBreed responds:

Lol. Thanks bro, glad you enjoyed it. :D

StrawBerryClockPacman StrawBerryClockPacman

I already enjoy pacman...

I allready like pacman a lot , but with SBC in it! WoW!! Good job! AWesome game :D I like the ''B'' thing too :P

5/5 ( lol, clock daY )

Great game!

Zachary responds:

hey man thanks, happy clock day

-=Bounce=- -=Bounce=-

Hey!

Hey! This is -AAF- from NGc! Man this game is awesome. It was a really nice preloader game, but an even more good real game! I REALLY like all the things you added. You make very good game you know?! ( Robot collab pre-loader :P ) Make more please!

Awesome!

5/5

Daj responds:

hey! it's -AAF-! lol can't wait to see how that collab works out =)

EXPGEN EXPGEN

Perfect!

Wow! The best platform game editor I never seen! I played on it for over 1 hour! A lot of choice of characters/backgrounds/sounds/options. I really think this should get Front page + a lot of awards! Awesome game! I would like so say something to improve your game , but its kinda perfect .. I cant finf anything to add :D

5/5

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor

AWESOME

this is just awesome ! perfect for a battle scene!